Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Patient, Heal thyself!

The story of Lorenzo's oil was told in a movie, of the same name. essentially a family watched their first son die of Adrenoleucodystrophy (ALD), when they realized their second son was at risk the parents went to work to find out about the disease and got a group of scientists involved, they found a 'cure' and Lorenzo not only survived but is now 25 years old and lives in Washington. Eighteen years ago he was diagnosed with an incurable disease and given less than two years to live.

The point is, if you don't want to accept a Death sentence from your doctor, find out how to heal yourself. Find out first why you have whatever disease they say you have, Then find out how to get healthy.

This is what I've been doing while I'm working to reverse Diabetes. I can't say I've actually found the exact cause but while I look I'm using a shotgun approach to be as healthy as I can get.

I am eating a healthy diet, in which I've kept out as many pollutants, preservatives, additives, pesticides, and herbicides as I can. I do everything I can to avoid genetically modified, processed or transported foods as possible. I believe if I eat locally grown, whole fresh foods cooked as little as possible I'm way ahead of the game.

Since our soils are depleted I also take certain supplements like minerals and enzymes to augment my food nutritionally, this way I can get all the building blocks of good health from what I ingest.

Still I'm on the prowl for the exact cause of Diabetes so I can just say good by to it.

My quest is taking me to what seems far afield areas of research, but who knows when I'll find the key? I found once that Diabetics tend to have highly acidic bodies so I de-acidified mine with Alkalizing foods and CellPower™, which I still take for it's many healthy benefits, in addition o it keeping me in a alkaline condition.

I found that many Diabetics have springboarded from a diet high in High Fructose Corn Syrup to Diabetes so I have eliminated that from my life. I read that MSG caused people to gain weight, so I dropped that. I also discovered that the bleaching agent[Alloxan] in White flour is another cause of Diabetes, so I never eat any white flour. Gluten [see any grain] has been implicated in allergies and other problems, so I avoid all breads and flour products.

I get a multitude of newsletters so I can keep abreast of all news of research breakthroughs. I may not discover the Diabetes oil but it won't be from lack of trying.
I continue to take the following which are really helping me to heal:
CellPower™ to cover the basics, also
FLAX SEED OIL for my colon, but of course
~Glutathione-the master antioxidant is a great helper to counteract many diabetic complications.
~4 essential minerals for diabetics
~SELENIUMhelps immune system,fights infection and aids circulation
~MAGNESIUMhelps to relax you, aids stress and muscle relaxing
~CHROMIUMimproves insulin sensitivity, and helps lower blood sugar.
~ZINC especially to help you heal.
~coconut oil


for the Omega-3~6 balance and losing weight.

Also I really have to give you one little miracle I know to be true: Cinnamon, but it needs to be pure and at least a teaspoon per meal to do any good. It really lowers my blood glucose levels.

No comments: